The Society is open for all to join, and benefits include:
- A digital copy of the annual journal “Camertonia”
- Regular newsletter updates during the year
- Reduced entry fees to lectures
- Access to Excursions
- Use of the Society’s geophysics equipment (once training has been completed)
- Access to the members only sections of the website
The Society encourages members to undertake research projects, and experienced members are always happy to help out.
Annual membership costs: (from 1 January 2018)
£20 for a full membership
Proceed to Step 1: consent and contact preferences.
Alternatively, if you do not wish to join on-line, you can download this form, fill it in, and return it to us with the appropriate payment.